Emergency Medicine opening in Dickson, Tennessee.
Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of our prestigious practice at TriStar Natchez ER located in Dickson, Tennessee.
- 16,000 annual patient visits
- 8-bed ED, including a room for pediatric patients
- Trauma Room
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily; shifts 6a-6p and 6p-6a
- 8 hours of APP coverage daily; shift 2p-10p
- Advanced testing and imaging technology; including CT, X-ray and ultrasound
- Helipad to expedite transport of seriously ill or injured patients
- Immediate access to the specialists at TriStar Horizon Medical Center
Attention 2023 Graduating Residents
TriStar Natchez ER is now accepting applications for 2023 Residents and are offering a $2,000 per month 'Earn While You Learn' Bonus! You read that right, we will pay you $2,000 a month from the time you sign an employment contract with us all the way through the start of your employment. For more information please contact Steven Chudy at Click Here to Apply and start earning while you complete your last year of residency!
In addition to the 26-bed emergency room at TriStar Horizon Medical Center, an 8-bed, full service emergency room opened in 2015 at the TriStar Natchez Medical Park. It will connect to the existing building that currently provides state-of-the-art cancer treatment and imaging services. TriStar Natchez ER provides year-round emergency care to residents in Dickson and surrounding communities.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report .