Enterprise Architect- Fully Remote.
Enterprise Architecture / Architecture / Azure / Strategy / Governance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Architect at a globally renowned Charity. They are seeking an individual to own and drive the Enterprise Architecture strategy, roadmap, capabilities, standards, and design patterns. The successful candidate will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and enhancement of enterprise solutions. They will collaborate with users across the organisation co-ordinating with business & technology teams to architect, design, plan and deliver solutions.
- Leading the development of Enterprise Architecture strategies, roadmaps, business and technology capabilities, standards, design patterns and frameworks.
- Being a business partner with stakeholders in the organisation and wider association to understand business needs & requirements
- Being future orientated, thinking strategically and on a global scale.
- Proven experience in working on Enterprise Architecture strategies, roadmaps, standards, capabilities, frameworks, and design patterns.
- Thorough Architecture background, covering the whole spectrum from business, application, information, services & integration to infrastructure.
- Experience in developing and adapting existing business solutions as well as creating new solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Azure.
- Strong client-facing skills to engage a diverse stakeholder population.
This Role is fully remote. Please Apply Here!