Walters People and Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Recruiters to join our dynamic London Office!
- Do you want to receive the best in house training and have access to the best recruitment tools which will set you up for success?
- Are you looking for a longstanding career with excellent development and progression opportunities?
What does the Recruitment Researcher role involve at Robert Walters London?
As a Recruitment Researcher with us, you'll work with a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their particular markets. Your role will involve providing essential data to our consultants in relation to candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market. Working alongside experts, you'll have the chance to develop deep sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business.
- A willingness to learn and develop - you'll always be open to new experiences and situation
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
What can we offer YOU?
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programme
- Excellent career progression plan
- Hybrid working model
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
If a recruitment role sounds interesting then click apply or send your CV to .
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates