Madisons, on behalf of our client, are recruiting a Facilities Maintenance Manager to join a busy company and to be a key part in the company's success.
- Lead and manage the Asset Management team including technical, administrative and Customer Support staff
- To conduct regular team meetings
- To monitor and review the team's performance through observations, regular supervision and performance reviews, taking corrective action where necessary
- To ensure the delivery of the planned major and minor works contracts.
- To oversee the delivery of all areas of health & safety compliance
- To regularly review the working of the Schedule of Rates system in terms of contractor compliance and quality of work
- To take part in site meetings when required for new and refurbishment projects
- To act as the first point-of-contact to investigate stage 1 complaints which relate to the Asset Management team
- To hold regular budget meetings with the Finance Manager ensuring effective control of spend against budgets.
- Update and maintain computerized maintenance records
- To ensure the maintenance of development files and keep these up to date.
- To keep on top of legislative changes, reviewing and updating policies and procedures accordingly where needed.
- Knowledge of CDM and other maintenance regulations.
- An understanding and knowledge of Planning,
- IT literate - proficient in using the MS Office suite
If interested in the role mentioned above, please apply and call Dan at Madisons Head office on either or