A true leader across the South West, are seeking an experienced Family Lawyer to join their Bristol Team.
Already a thriving Top 100 UK Firm, with core practice areas highly ranked the Legal500; they have established themselves as a premium firm of choice for a HNWI.
They are already a prominent firm across the South West, consistent in achieving L500 Rankings, providing their teams with access to big name brands, exciting start-ups & HNWI across nationwide.
This firm are also well known for providing all levels of Solicitors a genuine work/ life balance and a particular reputation for developing careers, through an award winning L&D Scheme, and engaging Partners.
The firm have strong retention rates by always looking for ways to offer more, be that autonomy, progression, remuneration and overall recognition.
Through further planned growth, this leading Top 100 UK firm are seeking an experienced Family Lawyer in Bristol.
As a senior member of the Family Team, you will have responsibility for managing your own caseload, meanwhile playing an active role in networking and assisting with the development of Juniors within the team.
The firm already has strong links to referrers so you will benefit from being provided with high quality work.
Whilst this firm has an enviable reputation across the South West, your clients will also come through from London, predominantly HNWI.
This is a sociable role, working in synergy with the wider Private Wealth team across all offices; not only are they industry leaders, but also very personable individuals.
The Family Team delivers on:
- Complex Financial Matters
- Post and Pre-nuptial agreements
- Private Children matters
- Child Arrangement Disputes
This opportunity comes with plenty of scope for further progression as part of their growth plan.
If you are a Family Lawyer lacking Support, Autonomy, HNW Clients, Recognition, Progression or Reward - this is one for you!
You will be:
- An experienced Family Associate/ Senior Associate/ Managing Associate with 5PQE +
- Experienced in managing your own varied caseload of private matters
- Confident in a client facing role working with HNWI
- Competitive Salary
- + Bonus
- Hybrid/ Flex Working
- Interesting work as part of a personable team
- They can facilitate a lateral move, or a step up to the next level within the firm
- (This can be offered at Senior Associate/ Managing Associate OR Legal Director)
This firm have successfully attracted and onboarded individuals from:
- Smaller regional firms, seeking the next step in their careers with a more prominent outfit
- Larger Top 50 UK firms, wanting a better work/life balance without sacrificing quality of work
- Relocators, wanting to join a true leader in the region
(If you don't have an updated CV, but want to find out more on the Firm/ Position/ Growth Strategy/ Full Package, or other roles available, please feel free to call Henry Hoey for a confidential conversation)