Avenues is a community where people smile, laugh, grow and achieve great things, we know that well-supported people support people well, which makes them want to do their very best for the people we support, and achieve our vision.
If you are looking for your next social care role, or a change in career, long-term stability, career growth and a feel-good reward, then this is the role for you, and we would love to hear from you!
We welcome applications from everyone who wants to make a difference to people's lives, but especially from those with lived experience.
- Female Night Support Worker
- £21,010 per annum (pro rata)
- Part time - Up to 25 hours per week
- Waking nights - 10pm - 8am
Week 1: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Week 2: Tuesday and Saturday
Drivers with own car highly desirable due to the location of the role, rural village between Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for a Female Support Workers to work with us in our Abbots Meadow service supporting 4 adults with Acquired Brain Injuries, degenerative conditions and complex health needs.
Due to being a night role, you will be there to keep our people safe during the night and attend to all their needs in line with their support plans, and any other duties required during the night incl. providing personal care.
Experience in social care is not essential, we provide a full range of accredited and award winning training programmes at no cost to yourself, including the Health and Social Care Diploma that will really support your career progression.
Benefits you can expect!
- Early Pay - ability to access your earnings more frequently if you wish.
- Paid enhanced DBS.
- Flexible working.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Access to high quality training that supports your career development.
- Contributory pension scheme with life assurance.
- Shopping discounts via Blue Light Card and The Bene£its website.
- Recommend a friend - earn up to £500.
- Free and confidential 24/7 access to the health portal and employee assistance programme.
As part of our commitment to the "Disability Confident Scheme", candidates who declare a disability, and meet the key criteria for this role, will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview stage.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than stated.