Are you an experienced Qualified Accountant with a passion for continuous improvement?
Glide Group is growing rapidly; expanding its footprint across the UK and into Europe, building original ways for our customers to connect. We are specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast broadband and utilities, and provide reliable solutions for students, residential developers and businesses.
We are looking for a proactive individual to lead our finance team and take responsibility for all aspects (excluding stock and capex) of monthly and yearly internal and external financial reporting, transactional finance, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as ownership of internal control policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Finance Director, and supporting the Group Finance Team, key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing timely, accurate management information for the both the Student and Residential, and Business, elements of the business, running the month end process, including relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Documenting processes and controls for the Profit & Loss accounts and applicable Balance Sheets across all divisional operations, inputting into the Chart of Accounts and product coding processes where necessary.
- Full departmental reporting of overheads, including review with Executive Directors and the Group FD.
- Revenue and overhead forecasting and reporting using Group format and standards.
- VAT returns for all entities.
- Preparation of KPI's for monthly Board Pack.
- Ad hoc reporting for the Board and Exec team.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified Accountant status with at least 5 years PQE.
- High level of commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Strong man-management skills with evidence of successfully leading and motivating teams.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to communicate financial information to finance and non-finance personnel.
If you have the skills and ambition to be successful in the role please forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.