Part time hours considered. Hybrid working Our client, a well established business who have recently benefitted from significant investors are looking to recruit a site Finance Manager to report to the UK Finance Director. The remit of the role is to provide accurate financial data and work collaboratively with the Site Operations Manager on all aspects of the site Finances. You will lead and develop the transactional team ensuring processes are continually reviewed to optimise efficiency. The duties will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting for the site
- Ensure group reporting deadlines are met
- Implement improvements to balance sheet forecasting to enhance accuracy
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly management reporting to Group
- Ensure all relevant year end reporting to is accurate
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
This is an excellent role for someone looking for a site no1 position. You will have full support of the group, and will have the opportunity to work with like minded individuals to develop your skills. Benefits include an excellent salary depending on experience- £50k to £70k, 10% bonus, Hybrid working, 2 days WFH and Private healthcare. There is also a generous pension contribution and good holidays.The ideal candidates will have manufacturing experience and exposure to working at a senior organisational level.