This role will be working for one of the UK's largest recruitment agencies. You will be based at Head Office working within the Fleet Department providing support with the company cars.Fleet experience is desired but not essentialStrong Administration skills requiredConfident on Microsoft Word, Outlook and ExcelProfessional Telephone manner Hours of work - 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - FridayMeriden Hall (Head Office) is a magnificent, Grade II listed building, set in the quaint village of Meriden, historically known as The Centre of England. We have free, onsite parking with electric charging points, a subsidised bistro with indoor and outdoor dining areas, an indoor gym, a squash court and a recreation room.
- Pension - The Company's operates a salary sacrifice scheme which you will be automatically enrolled into. The Company will contribute 8% of your basic annual salary to the Company's pension scheme, this includes a 5% employee contribution.
- Perkbox membership - Employee discounts on gym memberships, High Street retailers and access to online courses.
- Long service and recognition rewards- Annual awards ceremony for our top performers and opportunities to win vouchers.
- Access to our 24/7, confidential hotline supporting your mental health and wellbeing
- Welcome box - (box of Pertemps goodies posted to all new starters) - not really a massive perk, but better than nothing
Contact Donna Morgan to discuss this role in more detail on or email your CV to