A Front End Developer is required for a Fully Remote position to develop global SaaS UI for an established and profitable start-up. The SaaS Provider sells complex wifi-data logging solutions for the Real Estate market and requires slick, multi data point solutions with React / Redux.js on the front end, using SVGs and or rendering polygons for 3d visuals. We need a Front End Developer to own the major work piece and bring with them strong coding standards and consistency.
Location: UK Wide - very occasional (every few months) trips to the London office (expensed).
Salary: £55k - £65k + pension + 25 days holiday
As React Front End Developer, you'll
- React - Strong React - whilst we are not necessary looking for a React specialist, React is our technology of choice
- Polygon Rendering or use of SVG
- HTML - div and span are not the only elements in your repertoire!
- Functional, Integration and Unit testing - Quality is in your blood, you absolutely own it.
You will also be very familiar with some or all of the following:
- Web application architecture (build pipeline, routing, data fetching, rendering & updating UI, component architecture)
- Responsive Design
- Experience with React Router / Remix, D3.js, canvas, Web API's, PW
The Front End Developer role works with a company that knows how to do remote work, get the best out of your React knowledge and offer the flexibility and support to do a fantastic job. With a global client base, you'll be working on resilient software products that will withstand economic pressures and provide an exceptional long-term, remote opportunity.