Openings available on 1st and 2nd shift Job Responsibilities
1. Work on production lines processing turkey products.
2. Help maintain a safe working environment for all employees by following all safety rules.
3. Help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced for our customers by following all good manufacturing practices.
4. Perform other position-specific duties as assigned by supervisor. Minimum Qualifications
* Work 8-12 hour shifts.
* Stand on concrete floor.
* Work in temperatures ranging from 32-40 degrees.
* Perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and reaching.
* Lift up to 50 pounds.
* Wear hair net, hard hat, ear muffs, safety glasses, boots, and/or other personal protective equipment as required by position.
* Work with large groups of people as a team. What you will receive:
- Competitive pay with annual performance and pay review.
- Extraordinary benefits- Including paid vacation and holidays; weekly paychecks, medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage (very affordable compared to area companies AND you become eligible for health care plans after 30 days of employment); life insurance; Employee Stock Purchase Plan; 401k with match; and tuition reimbursement program.
- FREE two-year community/technical college tuition for children of employees ().\\
- Relocation Assistance Program for eligible applicants.
- Training - You will be trained on all equipment and procedures to prepare you for the role.
- Advancement opportunities- You are on a direct track to move into higher roles including operator and lead positions, even supervision and management.
- Employment with a solid employer - People stay here for the great employee experience and the long-term opportunities available.
Questions on our online application process? Please call 715-537-3131 and we will help!
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here:
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.