Ottumwa Regional Health Center is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established hospital-employed practice in Ottumwa, Iowa. The incoming physician will perform a variety of bread-and-butter general surgery, include endoscopies. Robotic support is available on-site. This position is a great opportunity to join a surgical team of distinguished physicians and dedicated specialized nurses.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Serving the southeastern Iowa region for more than 125 years, Ottumwa Regional Health Center, licensed at 217 beds, offers patients a wide range of health services and specialties, including emergency medicine, critical care, medical/surgical, OB/Gyn and cardiac services.
Located in southeastern Iowa along the Des Moines River, Ottumwa is full of historical charm. From a revitalized downtown district to outdoor recreational activities, this city has it all!