Mitigant is a next-generation enterprise cloud security solution by Resility GmbH, a venture-funded cloud security start-up based in Potsdam, Germany. Using proactive and continuous security paradigms from state-of-the-art research and years of experience in the cloud security area, our aim is to make enterprise cloud infrastructure to be secure and resilient against possible cloud attacks.
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time Google Backend Engineer to join our team on this awesome mission as we expand our cloud coverage to Google Cloud Platform.
- End-to-end development of backend components of the system.
- Implement and test necessary features using GCP Java SDK.
- Maintain high-quality and secure code using code automated testing tools.
- Troubleshoot any issues, bugs, and vulnerabilities that arise from the code.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of the system.
- Ability to work in teams and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar study field (or equivalent qualification)
- Proven at least 1-year experience in the Back End development
- Fluency in Java with Spring Framework
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity and experience developing using/with GCP
- Excellent in English for written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with lean and agile methodologies
- DevOps and/or cloud security experience in GCP is a plus
- Open and diverse working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working within Germany
- Personal development budget for self-improvement courses and certifications
- Personal choice of equipment to support the development
- Relocation support for candidates outside Germany.