P.F Chang's Restaurant is located in the McNamara Terminal, offering authentic fare, innovative cocktails, and an elevated wine selection
The Host is responsible for daily execution of the Mission Statement, which includes providing First Class Service to both internal and external customers. The Host/Hostess is also responsible for the receiving and seating of guests and performing a variety of other tasks within a restaurant establishment which may include ringing up orders, refilling beverages, setting tables, and cleaning eating/serving areas.
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Our Team Member's are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by preparing the highest quality frozen yogurt, and providing timely, accurate, and friendly service for each guest. Team Member's will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every guest, business partner and peers.
- Greets every guest with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Maintains consistent attention to the entrance of the restaurant and welcomes all guests with a smile and appropriate greeting following the company's customer service standards.
- Responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Bussing tables, taking carryout orders and restocking the display case.
- Maintain and use seating chart for rotation of stations
- Records guests seating times in a consistent manner providing the highest quality of service.
- Seats guests and presents the menu
- Communicates with the wait staff and other restaurant personnel to ensure a guests' positive experience.
- Performs the tasks of the cashier and/or bus person as required including cashing out guests.
- Answer phones and guest's questions.
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of safety hazards; May include sweeping and mopping.
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members, Managers, and Guests.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and a point of sale system
- Ability to work independently as well as with other team members
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guest
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in environment with varying temperatures.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals