Lack of affordable housing? Tighter mortgage regulation and higher costs for first time buyers?
We support those in Huddersfield who are struggling with homelessness or at risk of being homeless. Our services provide exceptional quality affordable housing for those who need it the most. Securing the right amount of hours you need doing the thing you love most.
Whatever the situation, we don't turn our back on those that need our support the most. We would require a candidate who is able to commute to Huddersfield, has experience in this type of role or looking to get back into the role after some much needed time off! Role overview
- supporting people to access housing
- helping individuals to understand housing benefits available to them
- ensuring residents live in a safe and secure environment
- carrying out health and safety assessments
- doing risk assessments with individuals
- filling in financial records such as rent, arrears and petty cash
- doing administrative tasks to support your work such as tenancy agreement
Pay Rate: £10.00 - £12.50
Location: Huddersfield (and Dewsbury roles available)
Contracts available: Adhoc/Temporary + Temp to Perm
Requirements: 6 months minimum experience in Housing Support Work/Homelessness
Why work with REED Social Care Leeds:
- Progress your training and development through the substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund.
- You will have access to a dedicated expert consultant within the office hours of 8:00am -18:00pm to offer support and employment advice.
- Weekly Pay and Rotas/Timesheets accessible online.
- Free Care Certificate Training, Medications Training and PMVA/MAPA Training for Reed Candidates.
- Cashback on £40 Enhanced DBS.
- Refer a friend for £50 cash if they work for 4 weeks through Reed!
Apply for the role or call the Reed Leeds Health & Care team to find out more.