- Provide administrative support for the HR team
- Compile and update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with starters, leavers, sick notes, file warnings and holidays
- Answer employees' questions and provide requested information
- Assist the talent team in weekly staff onboarding
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Create reports for senior management
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL. What we're looking for
- Previous HR administration experience ideally within Manufacturing, Logistics or FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success. What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.