Job Title: HR AdvisorLocation: StansteadSalary: Up to £40,000 Basic Salary + Benefits
Are you a passionate and motivated HR Advisor looking for your next move with the desire to work for a fast-paced growing food company?
If the above is true for you, then stop your search and have a read of this opportunity! We are on the hunt for an incredibly passionate and driven individual who thrives from developing people, providing incredible service and has a hunger to succeed in a forward-thinking environment.
The HR Advisor will work across the business and play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR project activity associated with a major business expansion. Reporting to the Head of People and working closely with the People team, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline.
The role will primarily focus on the current growth project and the employee lifecycle; recruiting and onboarding groups of candidates into the business. It will be critical in ensuring the identification and tracking of key project milestones and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Proactively supporting the site team in implementing the delivery of a major growth project. This project involves a £30million investment to expand the scale of the manufacturing operation.
- Driving a high-performance culture by challenging & coaching managers to appropriately apply performance and development principles and tools.
- Lead HR support for the expansion project to drive timely execution within budget.
- Deliver day to day operational support and guidance to managers for employee relations, development, resourcing and reward as required
- Coaching line managers to develop their capability in managing people issues and enabling optimum performance from their teams.
- Lead the recruitment process for the new line ensuring that vacancies are planned for & filled in line with Gu's practice & procedures
- Deliver effective communications across the project and to the wider Gu team to engage and inform employees on any changes that affect them and ensure they understand the Company's goals & vision.
- A track record of success ideally gained in a fast paced, cost conscious and customer focused FMCG Business/ Logistics & Supply Chain Business
- Experience of managing complex ER issues within a non-unionised environment with a comprehensive working knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Good relationship and rapport building skills with internal and external contacts at any level
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate technical HR information clearly & concisely
- Strong current knowledge of UK employment legislation regarding employment, e.g. consultation on contractual changes, anti-bullying and anti-discrimination measures, disciplinary changes
- Ideally experience of negotiating workforce arrangements e.g. shift changes or pay and benefits changes.
- Effective coach at all levels.
- Curious mindset; able to suggest improvements and solutions to people related topics, policies and processes
- Builds a rapport and close working relationship with respective business partners/line managers over time so that a proactive approach to the HR service provided is adopted i.e. weekly meetings with department heads
- Provides administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues;
- Provides administrative support to the HR Manager
- Manages own workload effectively and maintains a daily log of important information to share with the HR Manager and/or HR department
- Works closely with all management and the HR Manager as to ensure a positive work environment; and
- Continues to help build and maintain a first-rate HR team
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/307
Not right for you? We'd still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.