Clinch Valley Medical Center, a LifePoint Health hospital, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician for a new clinic location in Bluefield, Virginia. This outpatient only position will be hospital employed and will be co-located with other specialties.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Clinch Valley Medical Center (CVMC) is a 175-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Southwest Virginia and Southern West Virginia. A healthcare leader in the community, the hospital offers a host of services, both inpatient and outpatient. CVMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has earned Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care. With state-of-the-art technology, and a growing integrated network of care, the hospital offers many services for the community to stay close to home.
About the Community:
Located in southwestern Virginia, Richlands is part of the Bluefield West Virginia-Virginia micropolitan area. Situated on the Clinch River in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, this quaint town has so much to offer.