Cardiology-Interventional opening in Bullhead City, Arizona. Job ID: 7003Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join a hospital-owned clinic practice.
- Experience with devices and interventions preferred
- Anticipated call 3:1
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Interventional Cardiology Medicine Salaries In Las Vegas, NV. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,684 sqft Quiet Foothills Gated community. In-house vacuum system, water softener, surround sound wired in downstairs. Perfect for entertaining w/ covered flagstone patio that expanses to huge backyard that opens to BBQ w/ Beehive Fireplace speckled w/ painted Mexican tiles and Sparkling blue Pool. This home can be yours for $297,900.
The Community. Year-round sunshine, spectacular beauty and breathtaking outdoor adventures are all part of the quality of life in the tri-state area. The Colorado River joins the two communities of Bullhead City, Arizona, and Laughlin, Nevada. Bullhead City is a growing area of approximately 41,000 residents with an influx of 15,000 to 20,000 snowbirds during the fall and winter months.
The Employer. It is licensed for 90+ acute care beds, 32 ICU/CCU beds and 8 LDR beds for a total of 139 beds. Built in 1984, the hospital was originally designed to meet the needs of a small community. Over the years, as the area has grown, the Medical Center has grown right along with it. The dedicated staff now serves communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 66 miles to Henderson, NV
- 73 miles to Paradise, NV
- 78 miles to Las Vegas, NV
- 170 miles to San Bernardino, CA
- 175 miles to Glendale, AZ
- Mohave Community College (about 34 miles; Kingman, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 3,309)
- Nevada State College (about 64 miles; Henderson, NV; FT enrollment: 2,346)
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas (about 76 miles; Las Vegas, NV; FT enrollment: 21,153)
- College of Southern Nevada (about 81 miles; Las Vegas, NV; FT enrollment: 18,996)
- Bullhead City Community Park
- National Park Service - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Rotary Park
- Dean Hackett park
- Bullhead Square Shopping Center
- Mohave Crossroads Shopping Center
- Laughlin Outlet Center
- The Upholstery Shop