Working closely with the ICT Implementation Manager, your role will be to assist with the effective implementation of new systems and processes, and to support staff aiming to enhance the Users' adoption & usage of systems.
This User-facing role will be working with diverse project communities made up of both internal Volker's UK Companies' staff as well as external project teams. The role will require good organisational & interpersonal skills, being able to develop people's knowledge & confidence in Information Technology Solutions.
As a heavily field-based role there can be a significant amount of UK travel on a weekly basis. Key accountabilities
Skills & experience
- Support the ICT Implementation Manager in all aspects of delivering the implementation of corporate business systems & 3rd party applications
- Co-ordinate the deployment of Company Extranet services
- Perform day to day onsite system training & trouble-shooting
- Liaise with the wider ICT community to provide feedback from the sites
- Deliver user focused training activities both on-site & at regional offices
- Manage auditing & reporting on-site usage of bespoke systems
- Assist with pre / post upgrade & user acceptance testing for new systems, fixes & enhancements
- Work with the ICT Helpdesk / Users for product specific support
- Work alongside the ICT Trainer in delivering other bespoke training programmes
- Review and update system learning materials
- Numerate & literate
- Good general secondary education
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- 3 years+ training experience in both 1-2-1 & Group environments
- Experience of training bespoke web-based systems
- Highly computer literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Formally recognised training qualification
- Microsoft Accredited Trainer
- A competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension etc.
- Family friendly policies in place and some scope for flexible working by negotiation.
We believe in pushing boundaries in the pursuit of equality, diversity and inclusion. So, our teams can be comfortable that, whatever their background, VolkerWessels UK is a place where they can be themselves and thrive.