Road Equipment Parts Center is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to begin and/or advance their careers. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team. This is an an Entry-Level opportunity starting at $18.00/hr. For the right individual, this role will lead to growth within the company with future opportunities for advancement!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pull, pack, and load customer auto parts orders
- Complete delivery routes within a 50-mile radius
- Deliver orders to customers as needed in a professional and respectful manner
- Safely operate a 16-foot box truck or sprinter van
- Assist management in all assigned tasks
- Always provide excellent customer service
- Learn and understand the heavy duty parts aftermarket & transportation industry
- High School Diploma (GED) - Required
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop and lift/move up to 75lbs individually and up to 100lbs with the help of other associates
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test (less THC), and/or MVR check
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card (company paid)
- Non-CDL Class C or Chauffeur's license (preferred)
Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/LTD - Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- PTO after 30 days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Event Leave
- Uniforms Provided
Why work for HTI?
Road Equipment is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments, Inc. (HTI). HTI is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 30 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.