Are you a SEND Teaching Support Assistant looking for your next role? Do you have experience working with children with additional needs? If so, please get in touch!
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated, caring SEND Learning Support Assistant.
Details of the role:
The Manchester based school is a happy, caring environment and prides itself on the inclusion of all students. The SEND team work closely to support staff and children to reach their full potential whilst in Primary school. The school believe that all children should have access to quality first teaching, and this can be supported by dedicated, caring support staff. The school is seeking a Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with Special Educational Needs. The successful candidate would be required to lead small group work as well as 1-2-1 support.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have school-based experience and a clear understanding of SEND-based learning.
- Be able to engage pupils and differentiate work according to academic levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of phonics phases to support reading and writing.
- Build positive relationships with children to support their social and emotional well-being.
- Be an effective team player and liaise with colleagues.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, located in North Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Maisie on /