Additional Locations: Not Applicable
Primary Locations: MN, South St. Paul, 405 Hardman Avenue South, 55075
Requisition ID: 171702
YEAR ROUND WORK AVAILABLE!!! Start now to finish out our mowing season, moving into fall clean-up and then snow removal! (Snow events are additional $$!!)
The Davey Tree Expert Company has immediate openings in the field of landscape and grounds maintenance, as Landscaper/Landscape Technicians. Davey is a national horticulture landscape management firm with, operations throughout the US and Canada.
Positions starting ASAP! Contact us today for an interview!!
Come join The Davey Tree Expert Company today!
We offer medical benefits (including fertility and paid parental leave), vacation, 401k, discount in company stocks and so much more!
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee-Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Landscaper to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
JOB DUTIES: As member of landscaping crew include: mowing, trimming of planting beds, trees and shrubbery as needed. Apply fertilizers and other functions related to seasonal planting needs, provide job site cleanup as part of daily activities.
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us
- Enhance the appearance and value of properties through the execution of daily grounds and turf maintenance
- Properly plant, trim, mow, weed, mulch, fertilize and so much more
- Learn to diagnose insect, disease, and cultural/environmental turf and shrub conditions
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on landscape needs
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate landscape equipment
What We're Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Ability to complete the Davey landscape career development books
- Ability to complete the Davey first aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- High School education.
- Minimum one year experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance preferred.
- Experience as a crew member in landscape installations
- Valid Driver's License is required. Class B, CDL valuable, but not required.
- Bi-Lingual -Spanish, very valuable, but not required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@ .
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%