Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their body wellness and help them achieve life-changing results.
At PCRK Group - a franchisee of Massage Envy locations - you will join a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on doing what you love and loving what you do.
- Has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a caring-motivated attitude
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service
- Can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief Therapy
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion
- Some experience is helpful however, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting at $20- $25 per service hour based on experience and availability plus incentives, commissions, bonuses, & gratuities
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- 45% discount off all products
- Paid time off
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Massage Therapy (Required)
In this role, you will be:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within the scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
Working for PCRK Group:
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better:
- We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- If you're ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you!
For those interested in joining our dynamic team at PCRK Group, apply today!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.