Kings Norton- Birmingham
£30,000-50,000- Immediate Start Required
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently searching for an immediately available Management Accountant for an exciting opportunity. This role would be ideal for someone with experience in Management Accountancy, who has either completed or is in the final stages of an ACCA, ACA, or CIMA qualification, looking for an opportunity in a new environment and is able to hit the ground running and support the wider team.
This temporary role is required to cover while recruitment happens for permanent staff within a newly forming finance department, and could be a great opportunity to put yourself in the running for a permanent role in future!
- Maintain effective control over the company's financial reporting systems and procedures
- Develop and maintain financial controls within the Kerridge Financial system
- Preparation of annual budget alongside financial controller
- Maintaining responsibility for the completion, content and accuracy of key balance sheet reconciliation
- Participate and liaise with internal and external auditors for interim and final audit process
- Excellent understanding of Financial Accounting Principle
- IT literate, particularly Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly- Kerridge, TM1, MBA and Magnitude
- Knowledge of a distribution, multi-location business preferred
- Ability to commute to Kings Norton, Birmingham
Management accountant Birmingham Accountancy
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.