Pharmacy Leader responsible for coaching, guiding, leading, and mentoring the pharmacy team to optimize patient care delivery, pharmacy, and pharmacy practice. Focused on pharmacy operations and general oversight of all pharmacy services. In alignment with system and regional leadership, supports development of vision and direction for quality evidence-based patient-centered care. Nurtures collaborative pharmacist-physician relationships to provide safe, effective, and efficient patient care while ensuring pharmacists feel empowered to serve as patient representatives/advocates.
- Pharm.D. (preferred) BS Pharm (acceptable)
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency required OR significant experience may be considered in lieu of residency
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of EHR and associated pharmacy platforms (Epic, Meditech, BD Pyxis, BD Alaris, Clinical Intervention solutions)
- 5+ years of pharmacy experience required, broad practice experience preferred
- Prefer experience as a Pharmacist In Charge
- Current pharmacy licensure (good standing) in the state of Louisiana