Juice is excited to be working with a fantastic organisation that have launched a new immersive digital platform using cutting edge technology and are looking to expand their Marketing Team with the appointment of a Marketing Automation Manager.
We are seeking ambitious and hungry sales professionals who will be rewarded with an excellent salary, training and career progression opportunities.
About the role:
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Developing, building and managing marketing automations
- Problem solving skills and knowledge of the customer and an understanding of/interest in technology
- Data segment building tools
- Understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Working in a regulated environment, including DPA obligations
- We are looking for someone who gets how Marketo works in detail, therefore previous experience using this automation tool is a must
- A friendly attitude and team player
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- Passion to develop projects and an understanding of the marketing automation discipline
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health & Wellbeing programme
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at this company, you'll receive continued career development support
- Working with the latest marketing technology in a highly skilled team
- Global opportunities. This organisation has offices in Miami, NY and Bristol - that means great scope for staff as well as opportunities to travel
If you are looking for a new, exciting and exceptionally rewarding career please apply today or call Holly for more information.