£25K - £30K
Page 1 Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with a Christian Organisation which puts Christ at the center of everything they do. Due to continued growth, our client is currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their team which operates as a Specialist Market Research Consultancy serving global healthcare clients.
Please note this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement under the provisions made in the Equality Act 2010 that the post holder must have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith.
- Working closely with the Associate Head of Digital some of your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Day-to-day management of website content.
- Creating and managing digital advertising campaigns and accounts (LinkedIn and Google Adwords)
- Manage social media presence across all social media channels
- Send monthly newsletter - content, design, digital delivery & results tracking
- Keeping CRM database up-to-date and clean
- Delivering marketing materials as required (e.g., press releases, website news, literature, and brochures)
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with trade organisations, events companies, and awards companies to ensure brand presence at key events
- Creating sales support presentations and videos where necessary
- Keeping abreast of client work and projects
- Attending monthly meetings with marketing and PR agencies
- Experience working in a Digital Marketing/Marketing Executive position
- Experience in marketing automation and omnichannel strategies.
- Experience in managing websites and social channels
- Experience implementing digital campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Good skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and ideally Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous use of CRM database (HubSpot ideally)
What's in it for you
- £25K - £30K basic salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
- Hybrid working (2 days a week from home).
- Up to 5 days paid volunteer days per year.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Training opportunities
Interested? Click apply now or contact Chengi at Page 1 Recruitment today!