Looking for enthusiastic and passionate Licensed Massage Therapists or recent graduates who love what they do! This is an opportunity to join one of the busiest and top clinics in the country! Our lead Therapist won LMT of the year in 2022 and General Manager won Manager of the year in 2020 so we have an amazing support system ready to help you grow and achieve your goals!
Massage Envy Spa Gramercy's priority is to make a positive difference in people's lives on service and experience at a time. We truly value our employees and have a focus on ensuring all are happy with a culture to match. You'll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment while allowing you to do what you love while leaving the drama at the door!
At Massage Envy Gramercy, you'll enjoy:
- Efficient orientation and follow up in-house training on a weekly and monthly basis!
- Schedules that fit your life with full time and part time positions available
- Steady flow of clientele ( WE ARE BUSY)
- Ability to earn a great living doing what you love by helping people
- Using your skills to advance in a fast-growing company- We have over 1100 Locations Nationwide
- Stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- FREE AMTA Membership
- FREE CEU's and CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Must currently be licensed or eligible for a temporary permit to practice massage therapy in New York State. WE sponsor limited permits under the supervision of our highly trained LMT's
- Must adhere to local and state massage therapy licensing laws and regulations
- Must pass a background check
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER!!!
- Must have an understanding, belief, and be passionate about the healing benefits of massage therapy and body works
- Must have knowledge of multiple modalities including, but not limited to Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales staff
Principal Job Duties Include:
- Perform consecutive 50, 80, or 110 minute(if comfortable) quality massage therapy sessions
- Appropriate breaks between appointments to allow for sanitation and not burning out our LMT's
- Perform integrated customized sessions based on clients' individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits and recommend treatment plans to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
Please call or email to get your interview scheduled today!
clinic1136@ and 212-995-1999What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.