Mechanical Technician (Manufacturing / Setting)
£26,000 + training + overtime + progression
Are you a production technician, looking for a new role with a market leading company, who will provide you with excellent training, within a varied role, where you will have the opportunity for career progression?
Are you looking to work for a well-established, global company, who offer a 360 service, from design to manufacture and marketing, where you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy within your role?
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly successful company who will offer great stability, excellent training and a collaborative work environment. You will be responsible for setting up the automated production lines, to ensure the safe and efficient manufacture of a range of aerosol products.
- Conduct changeovers of hazardous / flammable gases and liquids
- Set up pneumatic switches, delays and valves to optimize equipment
- Set up coding machines using digital controls
- Carry out plumbing work to process pipework using compression fittings
- Conduct routine maintenance
- Mechanical / Machine Setting / Production Background
- Wants to do Shift work (including nights)
On offer in an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company who will value your knowledge and expertise and reward it with further training and development.
Setting, Production, Production Operative, Shift Technician, Motor Mechanic, Mechanical engineering, Packaging, Manufacturing, Bishop Auckland, Automotive, Mechanical
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.