Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: The MCR Mental Health Clinician provides rehabilitation services and support to children and families. This position helps to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes while increasing community functioning. Services provided shall include stabilization, linkage services, and consultations with the client's family. Duties include answering crisis calls and responding to mental health crises in McHenry County. Driving to the crisis location within 90 minutes of receiving the crisis call is required. This position will work out of both the Rosecrance McHenry office and the Rosecrance Woodstock Recovery home.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Vocational Counseling, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or related field, Master's preferred.
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in mental health treatment
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge planning for clients
In addition to crisis response, responsibilities of the position include assertive case management, therapeutic stabilization including counseling, crisis management and community support services, maintaining an overall perspective on client functioning, environmental factors, resource needs and advocacy on behalf of clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Sunday: Tuesday - Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
- The MCR Clinician will have pre-scheduled on-call shifts that are occasionally on weekends and overnights (additional compensation is provided for these on-call responses).
Work Location: Rosecrance McHenry and Boone County
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf