Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
We have an exciting opportunity for a licensed therapist to provide services remotely. If this idea intrigues you and you want to work for a nationally respected mission driven behavioral health company where you have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others this opportunity may be what you're looking for. We are seeking an independently licensed therapist to provide outpatient behavioral health therapy to adults via telehealth.
Position Purpose: Using tele health technology, the mental health therapist will provide mental health therapy to adult outpatients and their families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field and independently licensed in Iowa.
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental health services.
- CPR or complete within three months of hire.
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Skilled in conducting individual, family, group counseling and case management.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, families, staff or community resources.
1. Work hours prescribed by and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding effective clinical practices.
3. Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their families.
4. Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the language and style of the client and their family.
5. Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate time lines.
6. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated clients.
7. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
8. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
9. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, process, and discharge plans).
10. Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community resources
11. Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based practices and service modalities when providing care.
12. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, and staff and community groups as needed.
13. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
14. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
15. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
17. Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing the agency.
18. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Monday thru Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance New Life - Davenport, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf
Licenses & Certifications