My Client based in LS1 a leading retailer are seeking a number of Modular Planning Analysts for a 9 month FTC - if you have a passion for data and analysis please apply today!
You will be an excellent commercial thinker with an ability to influence and build strong relationships.
In this role you will use customer led data to build merchandising range plans and be responsible for delivering efficient outcomes throughout the range build. You will work closely with the Range Analyst to build the plans to ensure that merchandising plans are right first time. You will work within a busy and demanding environment:
- Using data provided to build a range across all formats
- Presenting range layouts and proposals to cross functional groups
- Organising and facilitating live builds to deliver increased sales and profits
- Understand the market dynamics
- Ensure an understanding of relevant data to identify project requirements
- Analyse complex data to make ranging decisions specific for the categories needs
You will need to be able to:
- Influence and build strong working relationships
- Project lead experience with great attention to detail and clarity of thinking
- Strong planning, prioritising, organisational and analytical skill
9:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
£24k -£28k depending on experience
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.