At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Are you up for the challenge? Do you want free money in your 401k? Do you want job security and a company that invests in you? You need to check us out!
In this exciting role you will support Systems Engineering modeling and simulation efforts that encompass a wide variety of component, subsystem and system level elements that are tied to advanced research and development activities. ALONG WITH COMPETITIVE SALARIES AND OUR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS, WE OFFER:
- Employee Performance Incentives
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Boeing Employee Discount Program
- Health Insurance Opt-out Incentives
- Generous 401k Contribution - 10% contribution (NOT A MATCH)
- Student Debt Payoff
- Up to $30k Tuition Assistance
- HSA Contributions
- Professional Development Program
Every day, Boeing Intelligence & Analytics supports global missions by building and delivering intelligence, analytics, and cyber solutions that enable users to advance national security. We have provided our customers with the tools needed to counter evolving global and cyber threats, and to improve wartime decision making. Our talented employees bring software development, systems engineering, and advanced analytics expertise. We offer numerous prime contract opportunities with customers headquartered in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, as well as subcontract opportunities that align with our areas of focus and additional opportunities nationwide through our parent company. What you will do (day in the life):
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics
- Work on world class, next generation disruptive technologies across the enterprise and at business partners and teammate facilities to develop, document, analyze, and test operational, functional, and environmental requirements of developed research systems
- Provide high impact, creative solutions to complex technical problems
- Work both independently and as part of a team environment
- Provide critical support and independent review of the work of teammates
is looking for a Mid-Level Modeling and Simulation Engineer
in El Segundo, CA. Work Location:
El Segundo, CA Telework Availability:
Not at the moment. In this position you will:
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Support modeling and simulation efforts for technologies under research & development
- Coordinate modeling with individual team members and subject matter experts across Boeing and its teammate/partners
- Integrate individual models into larger model set for component and larger subsystem development areas
- Incorporate measured data from developmental testing of products and subsystems in the laboratory into modeling environment
- Define simulations to meet system engineering needs to support trades, design synthesis, and verification
- Support complex architecture trade studies & system/subsystem level integration & validation
- Develop and manage data flow through models and simulations, create scripts and connecting code where applicable
- Summarize model and simulation activities for regular design integration timelines and end customer reports including plans to mature models based on demonstration observables
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- e.g. Bachelor and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- Experience in new technology or product/capability development
- 3+ years of experience in system design, modeling and simulation, and verification and validation
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all organization levels including suppliers and customers
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics Benefits:
- Experience in working in an agile model based system engineering environment
- Experience with Model Based Engineering tools and languages such as Enterprise Architecture, Cameo, MagicDraw, and UML/SysML
- Education/experience in 1 or more of the following: Cameo, DOORS, SysML, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Adjudicated Counter Intelligence scope polygraph completed within the last 5 years
Employees are more effective on the job when they are not distracted by health and financial worries. To support our workforce, we offer a wide variety of health, life and other insurance benefits (as described above) that allow each employee to choose the coverage best suited to their needs and the needs of their family.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.