At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The PAC-3 Sustainment Integrated Product Team (IPT) within the Space and Missile Logistics Integration (SMSI) Team is currently seeking System Engineers 3 (Mid-Level) to join their team in Huntsville, AL.
The selected candidate will be a member of an Integrated Product Team performing sustainment program related product support tasks in support of Depot operations. This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location option, (Huntsville, AL).Position Responsibilities:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Analyze data from depot operations to determine opportunities for improvements I areas including, but not limited to, product design, factory work instructions, testing and troubleshooting techniques, and engineering documentation
- Coordinate priorities with with engineering teams responsible for product design, factory work instructions, testing and troubleshooting techniques, and engineering documentation
- Create and present recommend changes to approaches at engineering review boards and program change control boards
- Evaluate product design, factory work instructions, testing and troubleshooting techniques, and engineering documentation for technical risks and assist in the development and execution of mitigations plans
An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience with Data analytics
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with risk issue and opportunity management
Typical Education/ Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering Discipline (ABET Preferred) and 4 years experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Depot operations
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.Relocation:
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. Shift:
This position is for 1st shift.Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.