Additional Information About the Role
Are you an MRI Technologist looking for a PRN opportunity? Apply now for this opening where you will play a vital role in our award-winning organization that is dedicated to creating a positive impact on patient well-being!
- Increased Compensation Packages Now Available
- PRN Schedule
- Non-Benefits Eligible
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The 102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital's medical office building houses offices for specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation. Preferred Qualifications
The Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality (defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac Catheterization, Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
- IEMA - Illinois only
- Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous Therapy
- Associate's Degree in Radiology
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we're committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer