Dawson Levy are proud to be recruiting for a mobile Multi-Skilled Electrician in the London area.
The client is a global facilities management provider who pride themself in offering the best service over the UK, you will be part of a fast growing team who offer several avenues of progression.
The Position is for an experienced Electrician to work on Care homes, you will be responsible for electrical, mechanical maintenance.
The Electrician will be working over London and home counties, you will need to be prepared to travel in this role but work hours are flexible if you want to beat the traffic.
- Support the Estates Management maintenance Services within care homes.
- Fault finding and repairing electrical systems.
- Carry out PPM's and remedials on electrical and mechanical equipment such as but not limited to AHU's, Emergency Lighting, Pumps and Motors.
- To work as part of a multi-skilled team providing an efficient estates service.
- The electrician will need to undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post
- Carry out the work of other trades where there is an interface to the work in hand with a level of competence that's outside core trade.
- To adhere to Company policies and procedures
- To observe statutory and other relevant requirements at all times in particular those relating to the Health & Safety at Work Act, COSHH regulations and Electrical IEE regulations.
- Van & Fuel card with personal use
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive pension
- Sick Pay
- Almost unlimited overtime available
- Core Electrical qualification such as NVQ or City & Guilds
- 17th/18th Edition IEE Regulations