Basic: £40,000 - £55,000 including car allowance + benefits
Role: Deploy and implement Network and Network Security Infrastructure solutions for SME clients across the UK
Location: Hybrid - must be able to commute to client site across the UK and Cheshire based office
WHY? Fast growing & leading MSP/IT Services Provider
- Are you an experienced Network Engineer or Consultant who has deployed network infrastructure and security solutions?
- Do you want to work with market leading technologies from some of the best vendors in the world?
- Are you a strong communicator who enjoys being client-facing?
Our client is a leading IT services and solutions provider who specialise in all aspects of IT Infrastructure including on-premise and in the cloud. They deliver excellent solutions to their customers whilst providing the highest level of service. As technology continues to quickly develop, they fulfil the vital role of understanding how these benefit their clients, exploiting new opportunities and increase efficiency. They have a team of highly skills consultants with expertise across Networking and Security, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, and Public / Private cloud platforms.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Network Consultant who will be responsible for implementing new technical infrastructure to agreed deliverables and time-scales. In this role you will participate in pre-sales activities defining software, hardware and network requirements. You will also analyse problems and make recommendations, prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers. This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly skilled and capable individual to join their growing Consultancy Team where you will work closely with the customer and support team to engage solutions deployed with outstanding vendors and market leading technologies.
Key Responsibilities: Network Consultant
- Implement new technical network infrastructure to agreed time-scales and deliverables
- Participate pre-sales activities to define software, hardware and network requirements
- Analysing problems and make recommendations to the wider team and customer
- Prepare documentation and packaging of new technology systems and services to customer and the wider business including progress reports and post consultancy project handover
Experience Required: Network Consultant
- Proven experience of network infrastructure solution design/architecture and deployment a
- Strong communication skills
- Network qualification i.e. CCNA or CCNP
- Recent experience of: Dell Networking, Disco Networking, Resilient Core and Edge topologies, Firewalls, Radius Authentication integration for Switching (Windows service preference), Windows Network Services (DHCP, DNS), and Wireless network technologies
- Experience of network issue investigation and packet inspection
- Full driving licence + ability to visit client sites across the UK
For more information please get in touch with Katie at Matched Group
- Technical Consultant / Network Engineer / Network Consultant