Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Hiring Immediately! Full Time Warehouse Selector positions
- Competitive wages starting out at $19 per hour
- Potential to earn $20.50 per hour after 6 months based on performance and attendance
- Daylight Shift (no overnights)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick and Personal, 401(K) and Profit Sharing)
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay check
- Opportunity for 40+ hours per week
- Safe, Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Selects a variety of conventional product.
- Transports products throughout the warehouse on pallet jacks.
- Maintains a positive attitude and sense of teamwork.
- Assists other departments with work activities as needed.
- Builds strong relationships within the warehouse to promote a safe and respectful working environment.
- Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage.
- Ensures the labels and pallets are accurate.
- Perform duties safely in accordance with company policies and procedure
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to consent to background and drug screening, and physical test.
- Ability to lift up to 95 pounds, frequent bending, stooping and lifting.
- Ability to work in various temperatures from -20 to 80 degrees.
- Adheres to attendance policy and commits to work schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.