Hospitalist opening in Amarillo, Texas.
A thriving independent and collegial group of 26 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners seek a new Nocturnist Hospitalist in Amarillo, TX!
Come take the best position in the US right for a Nocturnist Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply
- 401K with additional Deferred Compensation Plan. The Deferred Comp Plan is for physicians and Executives only.
- Major Medical and Prescription Drug coverage
- Health Saving Account Match up to $500
- Flexible Spending Account
- Extended Illness
- Long Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- 30 days time off per year
About the Group:
- Offering quality healthcare to the Texas Panhandle for more than 50 years
- This clinic has a highly-trained staff that specializes in adult general and sub-specialty care
- Offer patients the highest quality care available and are board-certified in their specialty
About this role - Nocturnist Hospitalist:
- 26 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners
- The schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Our group of BC/BE physicians has extensive practice experience, excellent teamwork, and a highly collaborative approach to serving the patients and providers throughout the Texas Panhandle and the Tri-State region
- Complete nocturnal admitting assistance provided by the Texas Tech Family Medicine Residency program
Background Desired - Nocturnist Hospitalist:
About the Area:
Amarillo, Texas may not have the sterling reputation of San Antonio or the fame of Dallas, but this home of around 200,000 residents provides a truly Texan experience. With a low cost of living and affordable housing near some stunning natural beauty, Amarillo promises a rewarding experience to those who choose this Potter County city as their home. Cost of Living Index found that Amarillo was the third least expensive city to live in out of the 274 urban areas that participated in the survey.
This city is famous for its beautiful, awe-inspiring canyons and fascinating history that includes the world-renowned Route 66 and delicious steak challenge. Amarillo is also home to many well-known theatres and art shows, as well as everyone s favorite space museum, the Don Harrington Discovery Center and Space Theater. In this beautiful city, there is no state income tax!