Onboarding Specialist - $21/hr after 320 hours!
A positive and empathetic Onboarding & Training Coordinator to be the initial face of Upshift - a company changing how job seekers find flexible work.
- Work with people every day!
- Help our new hires with a successful onboarding into our platform by presenting our company and answering their questions at our office.
- Start at $19/hr - $20/hr after 160 hours; $21/hr after 320 hours of experience
About This Job
What will you be doing?
- You'll be the initial face of the company helping our new hires get up to speed with our platform by presenting our company and answering questions
- You will be completing, processing & onboarding new hires, including their profile, document completion and orientation.
- Creating a positive, lasting impression of the company
Qualifications & traits
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Like working with people and helping them succeed!
- You are patient - you'll get asked the same questions every day
- Previous work experience in the customer service-related field
- Comfortable working on projects independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, and ability to manage stress
- Willing to work on tasks beyond the job description to help team members when needed
- A desire to innovate and improve upon existing processes
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred but not required
Schedule (All shifts are required)
- A morning shift starting from around 10 am and ending in the early to mid-afternoon during the week
- A shift beginning in the early afternoon and ending in the early evening during the week
- Saturdays starting around 10 am and ending in the early to mid-afternoon
Upshift makes work better for over 70,000 people across the United States. With Upshift, people can pick up shifts at local businesses at the touch of a button, work when they want and where they want.
It's an incredibly user-friendly application that is revolutionizing the gig economy and empowering people with opportunities to earn and work, offering supplemental income, a flexible schedule and happier days at work.
Upshift is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.