Reports to: Operations Manager - Contracts
Note: Remote status will be considered for applicants that live outside of the NY tri-state area
Our client is a recognized leader in the emotional health field, providing much needed services in a variety of settings. Whether through advocacy, education, innovation, therapy referral services, community programs, crisis and support helplines, emotional wellness awareness or emotional crisis preparation and management, our client relies on its purpose driven approach to help others who are struggling. With strict adherence to core values that promote dignity, respect, and mental and emotional wellbeing for all, our client seeks individuals who align with their mission and want to make a difference, providing care and support, one person at a time.
Position Objective: Currently, our client is seeking talented and dedicated individuals to join one of their newest ventures in support of a 24/7/365 crisis helpline that will change the accessibility for anyone trying to cope with mental or emotional challenges which could be life threatening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate contract development and coordination for the crisis helpline centers and ensure adherence to all funder and agency goals; ensuring that all deliverables are met.
- Coordinate a plan for contracts with all crisis centers to review call/chat trends, troubleshoot concerns/complaints, and share data with your team, funders and other key stakeholders ensuring that all operational grant related program goals and objectives are measured, met and or exceeded and develop strategies for improvement.
- Assist in facilitating meetings with leadership to discuss development of contracts
- Facilitate any contractual changes or amendments in coordination with operations engage in the invoice/payment process of the subnetwork contracts in coordination with the finance department
- Complete all reports having to do with contracts for external funders/stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work with the Quality Improvement team to ensure KPIs of the network and subnetwork centers are being met
- Review daily, week, monthly operations reports, analyzing trends and challenges
- Oversee the adherence to the implementations of new operational policies and procedures throughout the Network and Subnetworks
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies Meet regularly with the Network Operations team to ensure: Effective contract processes and follow-up with leadership
- Ensure crisis helpline subcontractors meet or exceed their deliverables
- Manage and analyze performance trends and KPIs for the crisis helpline subnetworks
- Represent the crisis helpline at major national or regional conferences/meetings and advisory committees as needed Initiate related discussions on discussion boards and write related blogs for program announcements;
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills
- Courteous and professional manner
- Experience a high degree of comfort with public speaking
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience in program management and excellent supervisory skills
- Strong customer-service and leadership skills
- Ability to foster teamwork, work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Ability to lead, positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to be flexible and versatile in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to interpret and manage program budgets
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will have an interest in mental health/suicide prevention, some familiarity with the nonprofit sector, comfortability with and an interest in technology and systems work, have experience with developing and implementing data reports, tools, and ideally a bachelor's degree in Social Work, Data Sciences, Business, or a related field.
2+ years of experience managing or coordinating a mental health/suicide prevention or Lifeline member crisis center. A graduate degree in social work, public health, psychology, counseling, or other human service related field. Position may be remote.
A cover letter is required when applying.
Starting salary $55K
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.