MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PACU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PACU setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Post Anesthesia Care Unit / PACU RN will assist in recovering the patients from anesthesia. They also monitor patients while they wake up from surgery until they are released, either by discharge to outpatient or transfer to the floor for their patient stay.
- Provide care for post-operative patients recovering from anesthesia, including general, regional, and local. Treats inpatients and outpatients according to their needs.
- Administer diligent care via monitoring, assessment, intervention, and continuous reassessment.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, PACU, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Recovery Room RN