45 miles to Chicago Midway International Airport
1 hour to Chicago OHare International Airport
Level II Trauma Center
Residency & Fellowship programs here
Group is recruiting an experienced Cardiologist with expertise in Heart Failure. The ideal candidate will be a Cardiologist who is BE/BC in Heart Failure or have concentrated training and experience in heart failure management. This physician will serve as the lead clinical in development of various heart failure initiatives to optimize care delivery, maintain a low length of stay, and decrease readmission rates.
- Heart & Vascular Institute is comprised of 11 board-certified cardiologists and six advanced practice providers. This team is focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting edge diagnostic and treatment services.
Candidate Can Expect
- Financially stable hospital
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with Cardiology fellows
- Administrative support and collaboration
- Large primary care referral base
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment