Regional medical center with an affiliation with the University of Missouri Healthcare has a n opportunity for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist.
Our highly qualified cardiologists and cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons perform a broad scope of outpatient and inpatient procedures at our medical center. Each cardiac diagnostic test and surgical procedure uses the most technologically advanced techniques and equipment available. Join a 5 physician team of 4 interventional cardiologists, 1 general/invasive cardiologist with a 2 nd to join summer 2021, and 2 nurse practitioners).
We are a diagnostic and interventional cardiac cath lab (stents, angioplasty, IVUS, Rotapro, Angiojet, aspiration thrombectomy, pressure wire, Impella, IABP etc); and designated by the State as a Level II STEMI Center. We have an open heart program and accredited Echo Lab. We also implant pacemakers, defibrillators, Micra, loop recorders etc in our lab.
Ideal candidates would be interested in a long term commitment to the practice and community.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Build YOUR practice with the support and structure of an established and respected employed practice.
- Call shared equally (currently 5:1)
- Servicing two state of the art hospitals: SSM and Capital Region Medical Center
- Fair, transparent, collegial, cooperative environment is emphasized to accelerate your growth as a physician and colleague
- Well trained office support staff
- In office ultrasound and nuclear imaging including Cardiac PET
- Cardiology specific EMR system with patient portal access (GEMMS-Gateway Electronic Medical Management System)Plan to transition to Cerner mid-2022.
- Remote access to office EMR and both hospital EMR s including remote image access
- Cath equipment is GE right now, but we will remove the GE in 2021 and put in Siemens Icono systems (floor mount in room 1 and plan for ceiling mount in room 2). Our Echo equipment is GE, new machines/new technology (3D TEE, myocardial strain) in Summer 2020.
- Guaranteed Salary with production and Quality bonus incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous benefits plan available: Health, dental, vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Robust 401 K plan with match
- $10K CME Allowance
- PTO- 8 Weeks / year
- APP oversight compensation
About the Area:
Located in Jefferso