Health System, a physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system, is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join it s busy and well-established practice in Grand Forks, ND. Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with it crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, its providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Current staff consists of two interventional cardiologists, one EP cardiologist, one non-interventional cardiologist and a cardiothoracic surgeon
- Admit to Hospital, a 277-bed, Level II Trauma Center
- STEMI s 75
- 1350 Diagnostic and 556 interventions
- TAVR, Watchman, 2 cathlabs and dedicated EP lab
- Must be willing and able to see a variety of patients, both inpatient and outpatient, read TEE s, Echos, Stress Tests and assist with outreach to some of our regional locations.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About the community of Grand Forks, North Dakota
Grand Forks, is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home t