Regional Hospital is looking for a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to join an employed solo practice.
- Open to newly graduated fellows, but prefer experience
- Proficient in pacemaker implants (required)
- Defibrillators and peripheral vascular work preferred
- Extremity support for vascular access and/or lower extremity is preferred
- Need the physician to live in the community rather than commute
- Will be joining 1 other Interventional Cardiologist
- 15 days of call per month (Interventional and General Cardiology) - First 10 days are uncompensated.
- The practice is next door to the hospital. Approximately 5000 square feet and has the capacity for 4 physicians.
- The suite will have Cardiology and Internal Medicine
- 2021 start date preferred
- No visa assistance available
- No personal state income tax
- Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas
Hospital is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Marketing and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: