Health system is seeking a talented BE/BE Endocrinologist to join its team! This is an excellent opportunity to work within a physician-led organization that has a formal mentorship program.
- Employed position with Physicians Group - a multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout Michigan. Fully owned subsidiary regional health leader.
- Patient and Procedure Mix
- All aspects of endocrinology and diabetes.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance
- Call: 1:3
- Hospital privileges at Alma and Mt. Pleasant
Physicians Group is offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including:
- Professional Liability including Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Days and CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work truly, the best of both worlds. Wouldn t it be great to live and work in a tranquil atmosphere, and still have easy access to stimulating opportunities for recreation, shopping, education and culture? People who live in Gratiot County will tell you, yes, it is!
Gratiot County is located in the very center of Michigan s Lower Peninsula. Less than an hour south is the state capital of Lansing, home of Michigan State University with its Big 10 sports. The medium-sized cities of Grand Rapids and Saginaw are almost as close. A short drive north you will find the renowned scenic beauty of the Lake Michigan and Lake Huron shorel