90 minutes to Columbus & Cincinnati
Southern OH on KY Border
Endocrinologist to join a hospital employed multispecialty group.
- Option : Base salary of $215,000 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to an wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option : Base salary of $259,000 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to an wRVU production contract.
5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $18,000 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $18,000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted