Pediatric Endocrinology opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- EMR: EPIC
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- 4.5 clinical days
- 1/2 day of dedicated administrative time
- Call coverage for consultations on the pediatric inpatient floor, PICU, NICU, and pediatric emergency department is shared among all providers, typically rotating weekly.
- There is full time RN, Dietitian, and Diabetes Educator support, along with experienced medical assistants and clerical staff.
- Available level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides infants with the highest possible level of care
Join 1 other Pediatric Endocrinologists with a large Pediatric Specialty group including A&I, Oncology, Cardiology, psychiatry, Developmental, Gastroenterology, ID, and more.
- Competitive salary plus productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- CME 6k
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Charlotte metro
- 5 miles to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- 35 miles to Lake Norman
- About the area: Metro area, access to sports (NFL, NBA, NASCAR), art (Ballet, Theater, musicals), family friendly area, low cost of living, great school systems, and an easy drive to the mountains or the coast.